Category — Fun Quotes
Hanging out with family and friends I asked for help coming up with the Top Ten (10) Christmas Quotes for this year. I can’t say these are definitive, but we had fun coming up with them. What’s your favorite Christmas quote? Please leave a comment with your top 10 Christmas quotes.
10) “‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” – Twas the Night Before Christmas
9) “Bah, humbug!” – A Christmas Carol (Ebenezer Scrooge)
8) ”Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” – It’s a Wonderful Life (Zuzu)
7) “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.” – A Charlie Brown Christmas (Linus)
6) “Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!” – Twas the Night Before Christmas
5) “I bring you good tidings of great joy.” – Luke 2:10 KJV
4) “The only blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.” – Helen Keller
3) “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
2) “God bless us…every one.” – A Christmas Carol (Tiny Tim)
1) ”In Who-ville they say, that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day! And then the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches… plus two.” – Dr. Suess, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Narrator Boris Karloff)
Yes, the Number 1 Christmas quote out of the Top 10 Christmas quotes is from the Grinch! What a classic! What’s your favorite Christmas quote? I hope you enjoyed these, please share your own.
December 21, 2010 No Comments
A friend of mine forwarded me this funny quote that’s been bouncing around on Twitter.
“Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can’t answer.”
Yes, this is the day and time we live in, where Google is regarded as the alpha and omega of information. And yes, the quote is tongue in cheek and all in good fun.
Oh, by the way, there are a ton of real reasons to believe in God. Please share your reasons by leaving a comment.
November 10, 2010 6 Comments